
This Month's meeting revolved around "Adventures in Cooking."
After a yummy breakfast provided by the Blue Boas, we listened to our speaker, Regina M., as she taught us some great ways to eat healthier. Her main suggestions were to eat alot of fiber and protein. Fat and sugars arent bad for you, as long as its in moderation. We tasted some delicious Fiber One Bars and her homemade microwave chips. Thank You Regina for speaking to us today...I know I learned alot!
We had table prayer/share time and the tables set their table playdates. Then we made adorable aprons for our kiddos, using paint stamps. Thanks Ashley for a great craft!
Our MOPPETS had plenty to do as well! They had a bible lesson/story, music time with Bro. Mark, made spiders using their handprints, played outside, and ate snacks. Thank You to our volunteers for making our MOPPETS area possible! Thanks Andrea T. for putting the volunteer gifts together:)
Each month, we will highlight a different table and learn about the Moms at each table. Next month's highlight table is the Lime Lions. Cant wait to hear all about you!
We ran out of time and werent able to make announcements. If anyone would like to email me, I will post your announcement here. Otherwise I will use Joy's email she is going to send.
It was great seeing all of you!!!! Please email me details of your table playdates so we can all hear about it:)
No comments:
Post a Comment